Best of Montreal Tour
- Duration: 270 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Montreal, QC
- Product code: UltiMON
- Take photos from incredible Mount Royal viewpoint
- Visit inside Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal
- 360-degree birds eye view of the city from Observatoire Place Ville Marie
- Relaxing, 90-minute cruise along St. Lawrence River
- Driving tour featuring Old Montreal, St. Joseph's Oratory, Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery and more
After pickup from your hotel, your tour will begin with a drive through Westmount and Old Montreal on your way to Mount Royal (Mont Royal in French). This mountain is said to be where the city of Montreal derives its name from. Along the way, you’ll pass by the famous St. Joseph’s Oratory, Canada’s largest church. At Mount Royal, you will take in beautiful views of the city skyline and nature and snap some pictures while you’re there.
Your next stop is a visit to the Observatoire Place Ville Marie also known as Observatoire 360. At this stop on the tour, you will step into an elevator that will whisk you up to 617 feet (188 meters) above the ground. Once at the top of the observatory, there won’t be an area of Montreal you can’t see as you will be treated to 360-degree views of the entire city.
Following your visit to the Observatoire, you will head to Notre-Dame Basilica. This magnificent Gothic Revival style church features incredible architecture and impressive stained glass window displays adorn the interior.
Your final stop on the tour is the Old Port of Montreal where you will board a St. Lawrence River Cruise. For 90 minutes, you’ll enjoy a relaxing ride on the river, taking in incredible views of the city and learning about the area’s fascinating history.
At the end of your tour, your guide will bring you back to your hotel.
- Narrated driving tour of Montreal with photo stop at Mount Royal
- Admission to Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal
- 90-minute St. Lawrence River cruise ride
- Admission to Observatoire Place Ville Marie
- Small tour group size limited to 6 guests
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in downtown Montreal
- During summer months (June-August) we cannot pick up in Old Montreal and will direct you to a central meeting location instead
- St. Lawrence River Cruise is seasonal, when not operating it will be replaced with La Grand Roue
- There is some walking on the tour but it is minimal. Guides will pull up as close as possible to attractions or drop off guests prior to parking for guests with special needs. Please let us know if you require accommodations.