Scenic Night Tour of Ottawa
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ottawa, ON
- Product code: EONT
- Relaxing sunset cruise down the Ottawa River
- Driving tour passing Rideau Hall and through Rockcliffe Park with photo stops
- Stroll through the Byward Market
- Watching the Sound and Light show on Parliament Hill
- Intimate, guided, small-group tour experience (groups are limited to 6 people)
Your Scenic Night Tour of Ottawa begins with pick up directly from your hotel in downtown Ottawa.
Your guide will take you on a narrated driving tour through the city passing Rideau Hall and Rockcliffe Park - an area most tourists won’t get to see! Rockcliffe Park is well known for its stunning historic residences and is currently home to many notable ambassadors, politicians, business leaders and even former Prime Ministers.
After your narrated driving tour of the city you will enjoy an evening cruise ride through the Ottawa River on the Paula D cruise boat. While on board, you’ll take in incredible views of the city’s landmarks and attractions from the water and watch a beautiful sunset.
Next, your guide will take you to Byward Market to explore the shops in the area and perhaps even grab a tasty treat while you’re here - we recommend the Beavertails.
Your final stop will be to watch the incredible Northern Lights - Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill. This impressive display highlights fascinating stories about key figures, events and history against the backdrop of Parliament Hill’s Centre Block and Peace Tower.
At the end of your tour, your guide will bring you back to your hotel in downtown Ottawa.
- Sunset Cruise down the Ottawa River
- Viewing the northern lights show on Parliament Building
- Visit to Byward Market with free time to explore and shop
- Narrated driving tour with photo opportunities in Rockcliffe Park
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Ottawa
- Experienced, knowledgeable tour guide
Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill is seasonal and typically starts in July, exact dates may vary