Best of Niagara Falls Tour - Canada - Private Safe Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Niagara Falls, ON
- Product code: PRVTUNFT
Adult - ages 13 years and up
Child - ages 5 through 12 years
Infant - 0 through 4 years
Your fun-filled, Niagara Falls tour begins with pick up directly from your hotel in Niagara Falls before heading to your first stop at Skylon Tower.
At Skylon Tower, you’ll head up 520 ft. in a glass elevator to the observation deck where you will be treated to an incredible, birds-eye view of all three Niagara Falls (Bridal Veil Falls, Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls), as well as the Niagara River and surrounding area.
Once you get back on the ground, your next stop will have you descend 125 ft (approx. 40m) to explore cave-like tunnels behind the Falls at Journey Behind the Falls. This experience is a treat for the senses as you’ll be able to not only hear the falls, but feel them as well. The tunnels lead to two observation decks, giving you the perfect photo opportunity.
After your visit to Journey Behind the Falls, we will take you to board the Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat ride. On your cruise, you will sail around the Niagara gorge and get as close as possible to the Falls. You can expect to feel the refreshing mist on your skin during this boat ride - but don’t worry, you will be provided with a recyclable rain poncho.
During the final portion of your tour, your guide will take you on a narrated driving tour of the city where you will learn about Niagara’s rich history and distinct geography. During the driving portion of your tour your guide will take you to several points of interest including the Dufferin Islands, the International Control Dam, the Old Scow, Whirlpool Rapids and the Floral Clock.
At the end of your Niagara Falls tour, your guide will drop you off back at your hotel.
- Boat cruise ride into the mist of the Falls aboard Hornblower Niagara Cruises* (seasonal)
- Visit to Skylon Tower Observation Deck for an amazing aerial view of the Falls
- Admission to Journey Behind the Falls to explore cave-like tunnels behind the Falls
- Scenic, narrated driving tour of Niagara Falls featuring passing multiple points of interest including: Dufferin Islands, the International Control Dam, Old Scow, Whirlpool Rapids, and the Floral Clock*
- Intimate, guided, small-group tour experience (groups are limited to 7 people)
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Hornblower cruise is a seasonal attraction. When the boat cruise is not operating, it will be replaced by Niagara’s Fury and the Butterfly Conservatory.
- Floral clock is a seasonal attraction and will not be viewable during winter months.
- The exact length of time for tour may vary slightly based on traffic, seasonality (e.g. during off-peak times, tours tend to be a little shorter due to less traffic).
- Pick up time will be confirmed 1-3 days prior to the tour date via email or phone. If you do not have access to these, please be ready 30 minutes prior to tour start time in the hotel lobby.