Best of Ottawa Exclusive Private Tour
- Varighed: 4 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Ottawa, ON
- Produkt kode: PRVT/UOT
- Picturesque views of Parliament Hill
- Behind-the-scenes look at Royal Canadian Mint
- Scenic driving tour of Rockcliffe Park featuring ambassadors' residences, Rideau Hall and Prime Minister's Residene
- Visit stunning and historic Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Ottawa
- Relaxing cruise down the Ottawa River passing magnificent Rideau Falls
Your Ottawa sightseeing tour begins with pick up from your hotel before heading out on a narrated drive past some must-see sights! You’ll pass the Parliament Buildings and make stops outside the Supreme Court and Canadian Museum of History for photos with a view.
Next, we’ll take you for a guided tour of the Royal Canadian Mint. Here, you will get a behind-the-scenes look at how Canadian coins are created and have the chance to hold a solid gold bar, worth $750, 000!
After your visit to the Mint, we’ll take you on a driving tour through Rockcliffe Park. Large tour buses aren’t allowed to go here, but since we’re in a smaller, passenger van you’ll have the chance to check out some sights that most tourists won’t get to see, such as: the official residence of the US Ambassador to Canada, the Governor General’s Residence (Rideau Hall), and the Prime Minister’s Residence. We’ll also stop at the Rockcliffe lookout point where you take some amazing pictures while looking out on Ottawa River.
Your next stop is a visit to the Ottawa’s Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica. You will marvel at the elegant gothic-style interiors in Ottawa’s largest and oldest standing church.
Your final stop will be to board the Capital Cruises boat for a relaxing and scenic tour of the city from the Ottawa River passing over 50 points of interest, including the magnificent Rideau Falls.
At the end of your tour, your guide will bring you back to your hotel in downtown Ottawa.
- Entrance to Capital Cruises Ottawa River crusie
- Guided tour of Royal Canadian Mint
- Visit to Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Ottawa
- Narrated driving tour of Ottawa passing Parliament Buildings, Rockcliffe Park and more
- Stops at scenic lookout spots for photo opportunities
- Intimate, small-group tour limited to 6 guests
- Pick up and drop off from downtown Ottawa
Ottawa River cruise is a seasonal attraction, when the cruise is not operating it will be replaced with a Canadian Museum of History tour